Estevez aims to seize golden chance as Houston Dynamo FC faces off against FC Dallas

Estevez wants FC Dallas to conquer their road struggles when facing Houston Dynamo this weekend.

Estevez sees the upcoming trip as a chance for Dallas to prove themselves and make a statement.

Despite their recent strong home form, Dallas has struggled on the road this season with just one point from five games.

Estevez emphasizes the importance of both results and performances in their upcoming match.

He acknowledges the team’s progress but emphasizes the need to continue improving.

Houston Dynamo, on the other hand, has been struggling to score goals this season.

Head coach Ben Olsen highlights the team’s lack of quality in front of goal.

Amine Bassi and Petar Musa are key players to watch in the upcoming match.

Bassi has been taking shots but has yet to score, while Musa has been involved in Dallas’ recent goals.

The prediction favors Houston to win, considering their recent form and historical record against Dallas.

According to Opta, Houston has a 42.2% chance of winning, with a draw at 29.3% and Dallas at 28.5%.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More