Harry Kane made his first appearance for Tottenham this season on Sunday amid speculation about his future.
Kane has been linked with a money transfer to Manchester City, after telling Spurs he wanted to leave at the end of last season.
Spurs have claimed they are firmly committed to keeping their star forward, although it has been claimed they could be tempted if City increase their offer to around £ 150million.
TOP STORY – THE CITY MAKES A FRESH KANE OFFER THIS WEEK
The Telegraph claims Manchester City will make another push to sign Harry Kane from Tottenham as Spurs chairman Daniel Levy remains stubborn.
City want to call on Kane to step up their attack but have already reportedly failed with a £ 100million offer.
The report claims City will make a new offer this week for the England captain before the transfer window closes at the end of the month.
– Tottenham have contacted Juventus to discuss a possible deal with US international Weston McKennie, with Tanguy Ndombele due to be involved in a player swap according to Tuttosport.
– Corriere dello Sport claim Napoli have contacted Barcelona’s Miralem Pjanic about a move to Italy. Barca hope to get rid of several players to improve their financial situation, including midfielder Pjanic.
– Sport1 claim RB Leipzig remain interested in signing Barcelona youngster Ilaix Moriba and could take a step if Marcel Sabitzer leaves the German club.
– Rennes will allow Eduardo Camavinga to leave for € 35 million as the transfer window approaches, reports Fabrizio Romano. Chelsea and Manchester United are among his admirers.
– Romano also reports that Chelsea will sell Davide Zappacosta to Atalanta, with personal terms already agreed.
– Burnley will compete with Southampton in their interest in Celtic midfielder Ryan Christie, the Daily Record claims. Italian club Sampdoria also likes the Scotland international.