Emery celebrates Villa’s Champions League qualification, revealing: “I have my dreams”

Unai Emery is eyeing Premier League or Champions League glory with Aston Villa after nailing a top-four finish lately. Their long wait for Champions League football will finally end after 41 years.

Emery’s squad finished strong this season and feels motivated to aim higher and conquer new horizons with Villa. He envisions winning the Premier League or Champions League in the future. Palace, on the other hand, is enjoying a fine run and sets sights on a top-half finish.

Crystal Palace hopes to win more with Oliver Glasner urging them to focus on their game. Player Jean-Philippe Mateta aims to continue his goal-scoring streak, while Ollie Watkins is impressing with his assists in the Premier League.

This match is predicted to end in a draw, with Palace boasting a strong home record to end the season. Villa, meanwhile, has a poor history in away games to conclude campaigns but a strong record away in London this season.

According to OPTA, Villa holds a 39.5% probability of winning while Palace has a 31.8% chance. A draw has a 28.7% chance of happening.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More