Cristiano Ronaldo is suddenly the name that dominates the transfer rumor mill.
The Portuguese superstar is said to have attracted interest from several sides.
Is a departure from Juventus planned?
TOP STORY – THE RONALDO ABONDANCE SPECULATION
Ronaldo is the subject of widespread speculation across Europe.
Paris Saint-Germain would like Ronaldo to replace Kylian Mbappe if the France international leaves for Real Madrid this summer window or the next, Calciomercato said, opening up the tantalizing prospect of a partnership with Lionel Messi.
Meanwhile, El Chiringuito suggests Carlo Ancelotti could take a step to bring Ronaldo back to the Santiago Bernabeu.
Elsewhere, Corriere dello Sport claim Ronaldo has offered his services to Manchester City.
– Barcelona could trade Philippe Coutinho for Arsenal in their attempt to land Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, according to Sky Sports.
– Despite signing an extension with PSG until 2023 just a few months ago, Julian Draxler could be on the verge of disappearing. Kicker says a Bundesliga team, presumably Bayer Leverkusen, have made an offer of € 20million.
– Hector Bellerin wants to leave Arsenal, reports The Athletic, saying Inter are monitoring the situation. The Star says the Gunners could bring him back to Barca as part of a trade for Emerson Royal.
– Juventus will make a final offer of € 35m to Sassuolo for Manuel Locatelli, Fabrizio Romano reports.
– Tottenham want to add Patrick Bamford to their attack but Leeds are keen to sign him for a long-term extension, the Mirror said.
“West Ham is still trying to bring in Kurt Zouma from Chelsea,” the Guardian said.
– Lyon are looking to remove Emerson Palmieri from Chelsea on a loan with option to buy, reports L’Equipe.
– Clément Lenglet could be traveling from Barcelona to Rome, says Gianluigi Longari.