Estevez Prepares for Showdown Against Real Salt Lake in Exciting FC Dallas Matchup

Real Salt Lake sits at the top of the Western Conference, while FC Dallas is gaining momentum before their clash in Texas on Saturday.

FC Dallas manager Nico Estevez feels content with his team’s recent performance as they prepare to face Real Salt Lake at home this weekend. The team currently ranks 12th in the Western Conference, while RSL leads with 28 points.

After a 1-1 draw with Houston Dynamo and a 2-1 victory over Austin FC, Dallas is entering the upcoming match with the best team in the West in a decent form streak.

Estevez acknowledges that there is still room for improvement, especially after a draw with Houston Dynamo where they showed glimpses of their potential, especially in the first 30 minutes.

Looking ahead, Estevez emphasizes the need for recovery and rest to continue striving for improvement in every game.

In terms of player matchups to watch, Jesus Ferreira from FC Dallas will be eager to prove his worth after missing out on the Copa America squad selection. Meanwhile, Real Salt Lake’s Cristian Arango has been an instrumental player with six goals and five assists in six consecutive away matches.

Predictions suggest that the match may end in a draw, as Real Salt Lake is currently on an unbeaten streak while Dallas has been performing well at home. However, history shows that Dallas has a favorable record against Salt Lake in home matches, but the unpredictable nature of sports keeps the outcome uncertain.

According to OPTA, Dallas has a 36.5% chance of winning, while Real Salt Lake follows closely behind with a 35.9% chance. The possibility of a draw stands at 27.6%.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More