Transforming Citypark into a Stronghold: Carnell’s Vision for St. Louis City vs Seattle Sounders Showdown

St. Louis City and the Seattle Sounders aim to bounce back with a win in their Western Conference showdown on Saturday.

Bradley Carnell urges St. Louis to make Citypark a tough place for opponents ahead of hosting the Sounders.

St. Louis has lost just one of their six MLS home games this season, placing them ninth in the Western Conference.

Despite losing their last two matches, Carnell isn’t concerned about the team’s recent form.

He emphasizes giving their all every day, regardless of standings, as they gear up to face Seattle.

Seattle currently sits two points below St. Louis after failing to win their previous two matches.

Coach Brian Schmetzer hopes his team can draw motivation from their previous win over St. Louis to secure victory.

Key players to watch are Joao Klauss for St. Louis and Cristian Roldan for Seattle.

The prediction favors a St. Louis City win despite their recent setbacks.

Seattle has a strong record against St. Louis, having won both previous encounters with clean sheets.

The Opta win probability rates St. Louis with a 44.8% chance of winning, a draw at 27%, and Seattle at 28.2%.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More