Jadon Sancho has been tipped to swap Borussia Dortmund with Manchester United, but he remains in Germany.
Sancho’s valuation has proved to be a stumbling block for United, who have made England international their number one transfer target.
However, United do not give up hope as they are reportedly making one last attempt to sign the 20-year-old.
TOP STORY – UNITED SET FOR FINAL SANCHO OFFER
Manchester United will make a take-it-or-leave-it offer to Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho, according to the Daily Star and Mirror.
United have so far not been able to award Sancho from Dortmund, who refuse to move on their 120 million. Euro (£ 108 million).
But United are preparing a final and non-negotiable offer of £ 90m. (€ 98 million) With £ 75 million. (€ 82 million) In front with another 15 million. £ (€ 16 million) in additions.
AS reports that Real Madrid will face competition for Rennes teenager Eduardo Camavinga. Madrid are monitoring a move for Camavinga in 2021 and face a match from Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Bayern Munich.
– Kylian Mbappe could be available for around € 100 million, says L’Equipe. The PSG star, who is reportedly seeking an exit, is wanted by Madrid and Liverpool.
– The Sun claim Chelsea goalkeeper Kepa Arrizabalaga will leave Stamford Bridge on loan following the arrival of Edouard Mendy.
– Madrid striker Borja Mayoral has agreed to join Serie A side Roma, reports DiMarzio.
– Alfredo Pedulla says that Juventus weighs a draw of € 60 million. For Fiorentina star Federico Chiesa, who has also been linked with Milan.
– If Milan Skriniar travels to Tottenham, claims DiMarzio Inter can target Schalke star and Liverpool goal Ozan Kabak.
– According to Marca, Barcelona are making a late push to sign a long-term goal, and Inter are forwarding Lautaro Martinez after Luis Suarez’s move to Atletico Madrid.
– Barca are convinced that they will sign Ajax defender Sergino Dest in front of Bayern, says Fabrizio Romano.
Romano also reports that Atletico will not negotiate with Arsenal over Thomas Partey, as they believe he will stay in the Spanish capital.