Neville implores Portland Timbers to unleash relentless attack against Sporting Kansas City

The Portland Timbers and Sporting Kansas City are both striving to regain form before their showdown on Saturday.

Phil Neville urges the Timbers to be more “ruthless” as they prepare to face Kansas City.

Despite being in 11th place, the Timbers have shown promise, especially after a 4-2 win.

Kansas City is three points behind the Timbers, with no wins in their last seven matches.

Following a U.S. Open Cup win, midfielder Erik Thommy believes Kansas City can turn things around.

The focus for both teams is on picking up points and building momentum.

Maxime Crepeau is key for Portland to end their streak of conceding goals.

Johnny Russell is an important player for Kansas City, showcasing his scoring abilities.

The prediction is a win for the Portland Timbers based on their recent history and form.

According to Opta, the Timbers have a 40.3% probability of winning, with a draw at 24.8% and Kansas City at 34.9%.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More