Arteta aims to defy supercomputer predictions as Arsenal gear up for derby challenge

Arteta of Arsenal aims to defy the Opta computer in the upcoming North London derby against Spurs.

The Gunners lead City by one point but need to maintain their form to contend for the title.

Opta gives City a 71.7% chance of winning the league, Arsenal at 26.6%, and Liverpool at 1.7%.

Arteta hopes for a morale boost with a derby win to overturn the computer’s prediction.

Tottenham must gather points to challenge Aston Villa for Champions League qualification.

Postecoglou is eager to see how Spurs perform against potential rivals.

Key players include Son Heung-min and Martin Odegaard, who have been crucial in recent matches.

Prediction favors Arsenal with a historical advantage over Tottenham in Premier League encounters.

Arsenal’s solid defense on the road could secure them a crucial victory against Spurs.

Opta predicts a slight advantage for Arsenal with a 41.3% chance of winning.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More